The Blessing of Prayer (Realistic Stories, Moral Stories)

 The Blessing of Prayer

When Aslam came back from school, he was very upset. As soon as he came, he sat down in the TV lounge and started crying. His mother finished some work and came out. Zaro was sitting on the bed crying. Restless, she came to Aslam and sat down. When she asked him why he was crying, he told her he was crying. My mother was very bad in the morning, it was raining in the morning and my eyes were open late due to which I could not reach school on time and was scolded by the teacher.

Today was also our test. I had already forgotten everything because of which I was beaten by the teacher. At halftime, I had a fight with a boy. I hit him and he hit me too. Then it happened that some naughty boys pushed me back from school. As a result, my feet went into a muddy pit and my shoe became dirty. Saying this, Aslam pointed to his shoes and then said, "Mother, all my work has been turned upside down since morning." Mother looked at Aslam carefully for a while and then spoke lovingly.

Son, did you start the day with Fajr prayers today? He was embarrassed to hear this question. Allah has enjoined upon us the five daily prayers which turn our anxiety into coins and are also the means of 
 entering Paradise. If you start your morning with Fajr prayers, Allah would be pleased with you and would take care of your safety. So, son, make yourself obligated to pray. 

That was enough for my mother to say. He started to get up and leave, but then his mother asked. Son, where are you going? ” Aslam replied, "I will change my clothes and go to the mosque. I will also apologize to Allah for staying away from me for so long and I will thank him that he soon showed me the straight path." Smile happily when you see him go.

The Blessing of Prayer (Realistic Stories, Moral Stories)

دعا کی برکت

اسلم سکول سے واپس آیا تو بہت پریشان تھا۔ وہ آتے ہی ٹی وی لاؤنج میں بیٹھ کر رونے لگا۔ اس کی ماں کچھ کام ختم کر کے باہر آئی۔ زارو بیڈ پر بیٹھی رو رہی تھی۔ بے چین ہو کر وہ اسلم کے پاس آ کر بیٹھ گئی۔ جب اس نے اس سے پوچھا کہ وہ کیوں رو رہا ہے تو اس نے اسے بتایا کہ وہ رو رہا ہے۔ صبح سے میری والدہ کی طبیعت بہت خراب تھی، صبح سے بارش ہو رہی تھی اور میری آنکھ دیر سے کھلی جس کی وجہ سے میں وقت پر سکول نہ پہنچ سکا اور ٹیچر نے ڈانٹا۔

آج ہمارا بھی امتحان تھا۔ میں پہلے ہی سب کچھ بھول چکا تھا جس کی وجہ سے مجھے استاد نے مارا۔ ہاف ٹائم میں، میری ایک لڑکے سے لڑائی ہوئی۔ میں نے اسے مارا اور اس نے بھی مجھے مارا۔ پھر یوں ہوا کہ کچھ شرارتی لڑکوں نے مجھے سکول سے پیچھے دھکیل دیا۔ اس کے نتیجے میں میرا پاؤں کیچڑ کے گڑھے میں چلا گیا اور میرا جوتا میلا ہو گیا۔ یہ کہہ کر اسلم نے اپنے جوتوں کی طرف اشارہ کیا اور پھر بولا ماں میرے سارے کام صبح سے الٹے پڑ گئے ہیں۔ ماں نے کچھ دیر اسلم کو غور سے دیکھا اور پھر پیار سے بولیں۔

بیٹا کیا تم نے آج فجر کی نماز سے دن کا آغاز کیا؟ یہ سوال سن کر وہ شرمندہ ہوا۔ اللہ تعالیٰ نے ہم پر پنج وقتہ نمازیں فرض کی ہیں جو ہماری پریشانیوں کو سکوں میں بدل دیتی ہی  جنت میں داخل ہونا. اگر آپ اپنی صبح کا آغاز نماز فجر سے کریں گے تو اللہ آپ سے راضی ہوگا اور آپ کی حفاظت کا خیا رکھے گا۔ تو بیٹا نماز کا پابند بناؤ۔

میری والدہ کا کہنا ہی کافی تھا۔ وہ اٹھ کر جانے لگا لیکن پھر اس کی ماں نے پوچھا۔ بیٹا کہاں جا رہے ہو؟ اسلم نے جواب دیا کہ میں کپڑے بدل کر مسجد جاؤں گا، اتنی دیر مجھ سے دور رہنے پر اللہ سے معافی بھی مانگوں گا اور اس کا شکر ادا کروں گا کہ اس نے مجھے جلد ہی سیدھا راستہ دکھایا۔ جب آپ اسے جاتے ہوئے دیکھیں تو خوشی سے مسکرا دیں۔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goat's Advice to Crow (Jungle Stories, Realistic Stories, Moral Stories)

Clever Deer and Leopard (Jungle Stories, Moral Stories)

The Helpless Woodcutter (Realistic Stories, Funny Stories)