A Victim of the Dragon(Funny Stories,Jungle Stories,Moral Stories)

 A Victim of the Dragon

To catch fish, we sat on the bank of the river with hooks, ropes, and buns. Here there were three trees side by side, leaning against which we three friends were sitting. Seeing us coming here, many people forbade us not to go there, a dragon has been seen there. We listened and listened and sat here. Khalid said: That is why we have come here. It's a shame that fish hunters don't come to this side because of fear, and good fish are found here, and we also have this gun. He patted the gun in the bag. At that time it was dusk and the moon had come out. The caravan of moon and stars was moving in the sky. The moon and stars were shining in the water of the river as if the lights had dissolved into waves and circles. We laughed out loud. Hush.

Khalid warned us: Is there an intention to call Ajd Hai here? We became proud at once. Ahmed filled the gun with bullets and we stared at the waves and waited for the fish. After a while, my cord stirred. I held the stick firmly and pulled the line and saw that it was almost a cloven fish. After that we caught four more fish, today our intention was to take a bagful of fish, so we started waiting for more fish. Due to the moonlit night and the cold wind, we were very sleepy, but it is true that we would have recovered from fear again and again, but finally sleep overtook us and we started dozing off holding the stick.
I don't know who it was in the middle of the night when my eyes were opened. There was heavy pressure on the chest. I could not move at all. At first, I didn't understand anything, but then suddenly I had this terrible revelation that the dragon had wrapped around my body and held me in its grip.

Now my eyes were fully opened. I could see the cold moving. Seeing the fearsome face of Ajd Hai so close to me, I was shocked. I could not move my hands and feet, I could not blink. The dragon was slowly tightening its grip. Maybe he wanted to suffocate me and get out unharmed. I looked sideways at my friends. They were unaware of my condition. I began to think about how to attract friends because if the sound was heard, the dragon would get angry and leave me. Moments were passing like hours. There was no escape from the dragon. Suddenly I saw Ahmed's stick moving. Perhaps a fish was caught in the hook. Ahmed opened his eyes in shock and began to wrap the cord around the stick. Then a big fish was caught on the hook. Overjoyed to see such a big fish, he looked at me to tell me, and then his eyes widened with fear. He shook Khalid and turned him towards me. Khalid also started watching this scene with wide eyes, then they both slowly started to slip away from that place.

My friends were leaving me in the face of death. I was surprised at their behavior. Now my full attention is directed toward the dragon. He looked a bit uneasy. Suddenly he turned his head and his face came right in front of me. His fiery eyes fixed on me. I felt as if the circulation of blood in my veins had stopped. Ajd Hai began to be surrounded. I felt like I was going to suffocate. Then the dragon opened its huge front to swallow me, its terrifying teeth flashed in the moonlight and I closed my eyes in terror. At that time, there was an explosion that shattered the day, then I lost consciousness. When I regained consciousness, my friends were splashing water on my face. I got up and looked towards where I was sitting a while ago. Now there is a dragon where the body was lying. The scales on his scalp were blown off. The friends said that they deliberately backed off, so that the dragon would not get angry and hurt me, then as soon as its head was on their target, they finished it off.

A Victim of the Dragon(Funny Stories,Jungle Stories,Moral Stories)

ڈریگن کا شکار

مچھلیاں پکڑنے کے لیے ہم دریا کے کنارے کانٹے، رسیوں اور بنوں کے ساتھ بیٹھ گئے۔ یہاں ایک ساتھ تین درخت تھے جن کے ساتھ ٹیک لگائے ہم تین دوست بیٹھے تھے۔ ہمیں یہاں آتے دیکھ کر بہت سے لوگوں نے منع کیا کہ وہاں نہ جائیں، وہاں ایک اژدہا نظر آیا ہے۔ ہم سنتے اور سنتے اور یہیں بیٹھ گئے۔ خالد نے کہا: اسی لیے ہم یہاں آئے ہیں۔ شرم کی بات ہے کہ مچھلی کے شکاری ڈر کے مارے اس طرف نہیں آتے اور یہاں اچھی مچھلیاں ملتی ہیں اور ہمارے پاس یہ بندوق بھی ہے۔ اس نے بندوق تھیلے میں تھپتھپا دی۔ اس وقت شام ڈھل رہی تھی اور چاند نکل آیا تھا۔ آسمان پر چاند ستاروں کا قافلہ رواں دواں تھا۔ دریا کے پانی میں چاند اور ستارے ایسے چمک رہے تھے جیسے روشنیاں لہروں اور دائروں میں تحلیل ہو گئی ہوں۔ ہم زور سے ہنس پڑے۔ ہش

خالد نے ہمیں خبردار کیا: کیا یہاں اجد ہائے کو بلانے کا ارادہ ہے؟ ہم یک دم فخر محسوس کر گئے۔ احمد نے بندوق کو گولیوں سے بھر دیا اور ہم لہروں کو دیکھتے ہوئے مچھلی کا انتظار کرنے لگے۔ تھوڑی دیر بعد میری ہڈی ہل گئی۔ میں نے چھڑی کو مضبوطی سے پکڑا اور لکیر کھینچ کر دیکھا کہ وہ تقریباً ایک لونگ مچھلی تھی۔ اس کے بعد ہم نے مزید چار مچھلیاں پکڑیں، آج ہمارا ارادہ ایک تھیلی بھری مچھلی لینے کا تھا، اس لیے ہم مزید مچھلیوں کا انتظار کرنے لگے۔ چاندنی رات اور ٹھنڈی ہوا کی وجہ سے ہمیں بہت نیند آرہی تھی لیکن یہ سچ ہے کہ ہم خوف سے بار بار سنبھل جاتے لیکن آخر کار نیند نے ہم پر قابو پالیا اور ہم ڈنڈا تھامے اونگھنے لگے۔ آدھی رات کو جب میری آنکھ کھلی تو پتا نہیں کون تھا۔ سینے پر شدید دباؤ تھا۔ میں بالکل ہل نہیں سکتا تھا۔ پہلے تو مجھے کچھ سمجھ نہیں آیا لیکن پھر اچانک مجھے یہ خوفناک انکشاف ہوا کہ اژدہا میرے جسم کے گرد لپیٹ کر مجھے اپنی گرفت میں لے آیا ہے۔

اب میری آنکھ پوری طرح کھل گئی تھی۔ میں سردی کو حرکت میں دیکھ سکتا تھا۔ اجد ہائی کا خوفناک چہرہ اپنے اتنے قریب دیکھ کر میں چونک گیا۔ میں اپنے ہاتھ پاؤں ہل نہیں سکتا تھا، میں آنکھ نہیں جھپک سکتا تھا۔ ڈریگن آہستہ آہستہ اپنی گرفت مضبوط کر رہا تھا۔ شاید وہ میرا دم گھٹنا چاہتا تھا اور بغیر نقصان کے باہر نکلنا چاہتا تھا۔ میں نے ادھر ادھر اپنے دوستوں کی طرف دیکھا۔ وہ میری حالت سے بے خبر تھے۔ میں سوچنے لگا کہ دوستوں کو کیسے اپنی طرف متوجہ کروں کیونکہ آواز سنائی دیتی تو ڈریگن غصے میں آکر مجھے چھوڑ کر چلا جاتا۔ لمحے گھنٹوں کی طرح گزر رہے تھے۔ ڈریگن سے کوئی بچ نہیں سکا۔ اچانک میں نے احمد کی لاٹھی کو حرکت کرتے دیکھا۔ شاید کوئی مچھلی کانٹے میں پھنس گئی تھی۔ احمد نے چونک کر آنکھیں کھولیں اور چھڑی کے گرد ڈوری لپیٹنے لگا۔ پھر کانٹے پر ایک بڑی مچھلی پکڑی گئی۔ اتنی بڑی مچھلی کو دیکھ کر بہت خوش ہو کر اس نے مجھے بتانے کے لیے میری طرف دیکھا اور پھر خوف سے اس کی آنکھیں پھیل گئیں۔ اس نے خالد کو ہلا کر میری طرف کر دیا۔ خالد بھی بڑی آنکھوں سے یہ منظر دیکھنے لگا، پھر وہ دونوں آہستہ آہستہ اس جگہ سے کھسکنے لگے۔

میرے دوست مجھے موت کے منہ میں چھوڑ کر جا رہے تھے۔ مجھے ان کے رویے پر حیرت ہوئی۔ اب میری پوری توجہ ڈریگن کی طرف ہے۔ وہ قدرے بے چین دکھائی دے رہا تھا۔ اچانک اس نے اپنا سر گھمایا اور اس کا چہرہ بالکل میرے سامنے آگیا۔ اس کی جلتی نظریں مجھ پر جمی ہوئی تھیں۔ مجھے ایسا لگا جیسے میری رگوں میں خون کی گردش رک گئی ہو۔ اجد ہائے گھیرا ہونے لگا۔ مجھے لگا جیسے میرا دم گھٹنے والا ہے۔ پھر اژدھے نے مجھے نگلنے کے لیے اپنا بڑا سامنے کھول دیا، اس کے خوفناک دانت چاند کی روشنی میں چمکے اور میں نے دہشت سے آنکھیں بند کر لیں۔ اس وقت ایک دھماکہ ہوا جس نے دن کو لرز کر رکھ دیا، پھر میں ہوش کھو بیٹھا۔ جب مجھے ہوش آیا تو میرے دوست میرے چہرے پر پانی کے چھینٹے مار رہے تھے۔ میں نے اٹھ کر اس طرف دیکھا جہاں کچھ دیر پہلے بیٹھا تھا۔ اب وہیں ایک اژدہا ہے جہاں لاش پڑی تھی۔ اس کی کھوپڑی پر ترازو اڑ گیا۔ دوستوں نے کہا کہ وہ جان بوجھ کر پیچھے ہٹے تاکہ اژدہا ناراض ہو کر مجھے تکلیف نہ دے، پھر جیسے ہی اس کا سر ان کے نشانے پر تھا، انہوں نے اسے ختم کر دیا۔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goat's Advice to Crow (Jungle Stories, Realistic Stories, Moral Stories)

Clever Deer and Leopard (Jungle Stories, Moral Stories)

The Helpless Woodcutter (Realistic Stories, Funny Stories)